Psychosocial SUPPORT SERVICE
Psychosocial support service available for CEGEP students and teachers
The current situation, particularly the one related to COVID-19, is causing you to experience significant difficulties that are impacting your mental health and success?
We have resources that can support you.
Psychosocial services for students and teachers
Are you experiencing anxiety, demotivation, isolation, relationship difficulties? Do you have dark thoughts and questions about your mental health?
Also available for teachers:
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 1-418-276-7920, leave a message with:
- Your name,
- Mention that you work at the Cegep de St-Félicien.
- You need support.
They call you back 24-48 hours later to assign you someone to join you.
- Emergency: 911
- Info-Social: 811 (24/7 psychosocial resources)
- Centre de prévention du suicide: www.cps02.org 1 800 APPELLE (277-3553)
- Suicide prevention line: 1 866 277-3553
- Tel-jeunes: 1 800 263-2266 | Texto 514 600-1002 www.teljeunes.com
- Travailleurs de proximité: Écoute, support, information et référence en santé mentale
- Your health centre’s hotline
- Hope for Wellness Help Line (24/7): 1-855-242-3310 or https://www.hopeforwellness.ca/ (online chat)
- Need to speak to and confide in someone? “Revivre” (anxiety, depression): 1 866 738-4873 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Kids Help Phone: 1 800 668-6868, https://kidshelpphone.ca/live-chat/ (live chat from 6 p.m. to midnight) or text CONNECT to 68 68 68
- SOS violence conjugale (domestic abuse): 1 800 363-9010 • Hotline for victims of sexual assault: 1 888 933-9007